071224 Jesus’ Jewels of Joy #31


On This Christmas Eve, I Give You My Love. I Give You My Heart of Joy.


At the conclusion of this 33 day spiral of light, Jesus affirms, “Thus I set my seal upon this delivery of these Jewels of Joy as a dispensation of light…This is indeed a part of the Word who I AM now as Christ Jesus. And those who have ears to hear, and eyes to read, minds to understand and hearts to discern will know the veracity, the impact and the benefit of both reading, assimilating and becoming the essence of Joy of this release from my heart through my son, David. Even as you have partaken of the ritual of reading the Psalms, many of which were scribed by me as David, so I have come in this hour and in the year 2007 AD to proclaim the Gospel, the Good Word and the message of peace and of hope through this release of Joy and of cosmic judgment there from to mankind.”

And so Jesus speaks directly to our hearts, each one, and impels us to be that God-reality who we are “in great joy, in new joy, in the real joy that I will continue to convey and bestow upon you, day by day, as you worship the Lord God Almighty, the I AM THAT I AM, the one God, the One Lord, and as you sing praises to his name and magnify that holy name unto all.”

Here are the last Jewels of Joy by Jesus released during this advent season, 2007:

  • Inner gladness increases the expansiveness of Joy’s glory.

  • Let today’s trends become hope-fulfilling and joy-filled.

  • Every opportunity taken for praise and thanksgiving presents Joy with a new option in her stock portfolio to bless you and increase your spiritual assets.

  • Those who give with Joy benefit by the multiplicity of her resourceful grace.

  • Joy and generosity are twin players in the drama of magnetizing divine fortune.

  • The Infinite’s Joy is blatantly beneficent and agreeably graceful.

  • Joy’s staff takes great measures in delivering love notes of divine felicity which elicit perfect-pitch presence in restful repose.

  • Your previous life lived without pure Joy is no longer relevant to today’s You.

  • Oh how heartwarming are Joy’s solicitous solos and aromatic arias.

  • Increase the frequency of Joy’s appearances through greater devotion to her sponsor and coauthor.

  • Every profession should be joy-filled and every expression fun-filled.

  • Fellowship with the virtuous ones always endears Joy’s angels to your heart.

  • Those who bring Joy to others will always enjoy her fruitful blessings.

  • My maxim: Bow to the Christ in others to experience Christly joy within.

  • Let every incoming message and every internal experience elicit Joy and Peace.

  • Everyone deserves a joyous jump-start to begin each Yuletide and New Year.

  • Joy is my purpose, principle and plan.

  • Let Joy to the World resound upon every world and within every heart.