071211 Jesus’ Jewels #18


Turn This World Around by Your Light, One with Ours; by Your Voice, One with Ours; by Your Heart, Fully One with Ours


Jesus gave his pre-Christmas message as a fiery discourse this morning after his Jewels of Joy. He reminded us that we each have the key to overcoming through the Word, the sacred Word, the I AM THAT I AM. Jesus encouraged us each day to “take this sacred alchemy and formula” and create and give affirmations to proclaim the I AM name in the way that both glorifies God and resonates within. He suggested we give the following affirmations throughout the day as we proclaim the I AM THAT I AM within us.


I AM the Christ consciousness.

I AM my Buddha Nature here and now.

I AM the light of God that always prevails.

I AM true to my Higher Self.

I AM full of the richness of the spirit.

I AM God’s presence of healing for all.


Here are today’s Jewels of Joy from the Heart of Jesus for our meditation, edification and delight:

  • Your divine potential is more easily expressed through Joy.

  • The true bliss of beingness in God through service is Joy’s domain.

  • Valuing and revering every part of life is an aspect of Joy’s responsibility.

  • Those who challenge your inner joy test your divine mettle, but the real alchemists of the spirit remember that often gold was once lead.

  • Joy is crystalline and uplifting in nature, like singing, dancing snowflakes.

  • First know the internal Joy of the Spirit, for then her presence will effuse itself from the inside out to permeate your entire life.

  • In all problematic relationships and negotiations let Joy serve as your mediator.

  • Fending only for one’s self leaves Joy out of the picture-perfect ending.

  • The most complex equations are easily solved by Joy. In this case she dons a violet robe. Her violet-joy solution is yours for the asking!

  • All attempts to avoid Joy will simply increase her motivation and concentration to woo and reconnect you to your Source.

  • Joy is replete with every valuable gift of God—truly the Creator’s Christmas Presence!

  • Joy sings within the voice of every child looking to you for a loving example to follow back to the heart of God.