070909 Maitreya

I AM Light

There was a most wonderful teaching this morning from the heart of Lord Maitreya, on wholeness, true healing and always remembering that we are God! He began by saying that our health and wellbeing is a direct reflection of our own consciousness--it is us. When we perceive we have a problem then essentially we do. When we continually proclaim to others a physical problem then we energize, activate and expand that problem.
Maitreya said that all of us are out of alignment at times, and to correct this state we must accept who we are in God. He gave us several keys saying that true healing and wholeness is reconnection with our God Presence and that we must clear all levels of being and reestablish the flow of light. He specifically recommended pranayama, drinking pure water (especially with Saint Germain’s elixir in it), eating healthy foods in the correct amount for each person, and getting enough trace minerals. If our body is overweight and our blood is toxic, then at a certain level, we cannot be the receptor of the refined frequencies of the Holy Spirit and the secret rays. However, if we worked on ourselves by fasting, cleansing, and seeing ourselves as light, then we could be.
True healing is not rocket science. We have made it complex, but when we are still and meditate and use light, we can be the divine physician. Also, Maitreya firmly stated we not speak to others of our seeming problems. We are God, but when we continually recreate the past, we are denying the Christ flame within. Proclaim the Christ flame, accept it, command it, demand it, expand it and be it!
We were also given two light formulas to use:

I AM light (4x) I command light (4x) I demand light (4x) I expand light (4x)
I AM THAT I AM, I AM (insert your name), I AM THAT I AM

This is a simple proclamation of who we really are and each time we give it, we can magnify God awareness of ourselves, as above, so below, as above.

It is time to proclaim our Godhood!

Accelerate Christhood to Cosmic Levels of Awareness

After the rosary, Lord Maitreya spoke with us directly. He had the messenger hold a crystal globe of the earth throughout his message.
“From the perspective of Cosmic Christ consciousness, I come and I hold the earth in my hands, in my awareness of God as Self and I hold you in mind, in Spirit. I am Maitreya and I have given the teaching this day through my son unto you who are ready to receive it.”
Maitreya, Kuan Yin, Gautama Buddha, and Manjushri stood around the earth to give it a new spin, “for the dust of ignorance has settled upon even our best servants.” These beloved masters washed clean the earth, ourselves, and those among mankind who are ready for a new type of awareness. Maitreya, blowing the dust off of us, released “the fine particles of cosmic consciousness upon us” and said that we may attain to cosmic Christ consciousness if we accelerate Christhood to cosmic levels of awareness. He said this we may do only when we understand the chrism of light, and the anointing, washing and baptism of the spirit. “I present the fount of wisdom and compassion, but it is up to you to bathe in it, blessed hearts, washing clean your being from the dust of the ages and the dust that settles each day as you forget who you are in moments. ‘Forget me not,’ Morya has said and I say it also.”


Become Maitreya Where You Are

Then the master issued a challenge, “I emanate light, I AM light, I AM awareness. I AM you, would you be me, I ask? After the answer he continued, “Maybe another day you will say, I AM Maitreya. But, I offer my heart to you, my awareness of cosmic Christ peace and I wipe the earth clean of the harbingers of death and war, for Kuan Yin would not have it any longer!. . . May the light of joy squelch the darkness of sorrow, pain and suffering. May the light of your Buddha nature shine to contain ignorance within the box of nothingness where it may no longer settle upon you as the dust of forgetfulness.
The master concluded with, “May the spiral nebula of Cosmic Christ awareness shine through you day by day as you become Maitreya where you are!”


1