080324 Mother Mary - I Come To Increase the Fires of the Resurrection within My Own



I Come To Increase the Fires of the Resurrection within My Own


Mother Mary comes this morning to “refresh” the resurrection fires that yet course through us “as [we] have received it…” She takes us to her loving heart and shares very personally with us from her own experience: “For many days I did meditate upon the mystery of the Christos in the absence of my son, and I came to a deeper understanding of the oneness of the spirit that comes even in the absence of the one sent in body, but is still fully manifest even in a greater presence through the essence of that one that remains, and can even increase…I was there at the cross holding as best I could within my heart a flame of protection and support for my beloved son. “And yet this day the resurrection fires flow and I would uplift those in the Far East and in every nation who are literally being crucified in this hour at the hands of those who we yet also forgive as my son forgave…” She tells us that we must have complete surrender and forgiveness for, short of that, we cannot “move into the highest stream of perfection and Solar Beingness.”

Referencing Archangel Zadkiel’s message from Holy Saturday, all are reminded to “take these three weeks to go deep within and to have a greater transmutation of your internal pain, even of the pain body itself, that some of you have identified with in your life, your interactions with others, those who you see have wronged you or in any way reproached your Higher Self—your true reality.” Mary advises us to “take the example of my son and forgive all, for then these words and sticks and stones cannot hurt the true essence of who you are as you are lifted as on angels wings to soar in spirit upon the wings of the beloved.”

We are left with the sweet words of our mother: “my love is ever present for you, my immaculate heart is ever here for you and as you listen to the music of the spheres you will hear my voice singing, you will hear the sound of the angels as their lullabies continue to press upon your soul and heart sweet kisses of God’s love for you.”

Click here to access Mother Mary’s entire message and to participate in this morning’s prayer and rosary service.