080226 Lanello



Lanello’s Thirty-fifth Ascension Anniversary Message


A very fiery Lanello came this morning emanating his Christ Consciousness to all mankind on this the anniversary of his ascension in the Light. “I am Lanello and I take this opportunity, as you celebrate the day that I was merged into my own divine essence, to be with my own in the earth and to radiate new levels of solar beingness within you as you are able to receive it and as the sun consciousness of light and fire burns within you. O sons and daughters of mankind, you have heard the ancient story of the coming of the one sent and yet I say this day that you may be that one sent by God to deliver a message of hope to a world.”

As Lanello gave us a clearance and later an initiation, he said, “I come this day to clear all cobwebs within your consciousness that in any way up to this point in your evolution have caused you burdens, a sense of loss, or suffering or lack, for when you embrace the higher principles of truth, light beingness, then you through that vision may see this new opportunity to live, move and have your being within the All Light of the One.”

“Therefore on this thirty-fifth anniversary of my ascent to the heart of God in a victory spiral with Lord Maitreya, I come to initiate you not only as sons and daughters of God, but as full blown Christs if you would have it, if you would be it, if you would truly know it in the intensity of the light of Christos.” Lanello then asked all to “roar” with him as he “impressed upon [us] the leonic fires of courage to be God this day.”

Click here to access and listen to Lanello’s entire message and the morning prayer and rosary service.



1