07/05/12 Saint Germain

“I weave a coil of sacred fire from the heart chakra of America expanding it out now in concentric rings of fire all across America into the hearts and homes of all lightbearers.”

Saint Germain announces himself as being available and ready, truly at our beck and call for self-transformation. He comments on the ancient wisdom that was heard in the form of quips from the continent of Africa as being from those who understood nature’s God, as they did attune to the very heart of the I AM Spirit that permeates all nature and all life.

Those who are sensitive will receive Saint Germain’s cosmic fire. And through attunement with the very heart of God, we may know something of the higher order, the use of the violet laser light, and accelerated frequencies that come unto those who have employed judiciously the violet flame in their invocations and prayers. A highly concentrated action, once mastered, will gain great inroads through divine alchemy with the ability to precipitate almost instantly that which has been desired to set life free.

Saint Germain states that he will sponsor the establishment of a Hearts Center in Houston and asks that at least 22 Hearts Centers in the Western Hemisphere come forth. "Then we will begin to move heaven and earth and blaze that violet fire light and that laser action through the entire planetary body for the freedom of every man, women and child."

He asks us to stand and declare as a son or a daughter of God our just inheritance to fulfill our reason for being here upon earth, and to repeat after him:
“I, (state your name), do declare to the entire universe that I, as a just heir with Saint Germain, Jesus and Mary, will fulfill my reason for being by being an anchor point of the flame of God-freedom to the earth, by the giving liberally of the violet laser light in my prayers and through a focused action of visualization and cosmic concentration. I will fulfill that which the lord God sent me to this earth to do. So help me God, I AM THAT I AM. Amen.”

“I am Saint Germain, I have come and I anchor a rod of freedom both within this very home, within the center of Houston and within the center of the great state of Texas.” With this huge outpouring of Light, Saint Germain thanks those for being here and for being the One sent to fulfill all that is possible and do-able, and because we are One with the light of God-freedom!